Many kinds of scanners are available in the market. Some high quality scanners use sophisticated technologies. Sometimes, a scanner device suddenly stops working. To troubleshoot scanner related issues, SupportMart offers smart scanner support for scanners of all brands.
Common Problems with Scanners
Some of the frequently reported issues faced by the users of scanning devices include –
- Trouble in downloading scanner driver or software.
- Unable to install the scanning software for a scanner device in Microsoft Windows.
- Errors appear during the scanner driver installation process.
- Not able to install the scanner software from the CD-ROM given with the product.
- The Install-Shield Wizard does not respond.
- Not able to update the scanner driver to the latest driver version.
- Difficulty in connecting a scanner to the computer.
- On trying to scan pages, scanner displays a message which says it is busy.
- Difficulty in configuring the settings of the scanner.
- Not able to print the scanned photo.
- Multiple USB scanners are not be able to work simultaneously in Windows XP running desktop computer.
- Scanner is not responding to scan command.
- Very poor quality scans are obtained.
- Scanner scans the document, but after the completion of the scanning process, the data not send to computer.
- Scanner device is unable to scan to a text file in Windows XP running computer.
- Scanning speed is very low on new computer.
- On clicking scan, a pop-up message appears on the screen which reads – Scanner communication could not be established. Ensure your product is powered on and network is functioning properly.
- How to scan multiple pages to a single file?
- How to reset the scanner to its factory settings?
- Not able to scan email messages.
- The installed firewall software is blocking scan communication.
- Scanner device is giving the message – Unable to connect to the web services. Confirm Internet access and then try again.
- PC crashes when scanner tries to scan a document.
- Scanner device hangs up after up scanning some pages in the multiple pages single document.
- Unable to completely uninstall the scanner software from the computer.
Scanner Technical Support Service from SupportMart
Scanner support technicians at SupportMart are well-trained in solving problems with scanner devices of all popular brands.
Call us at the scanner tech support number: 1 800 793 7521 (toll-free) to avail support.